So what is Peter up to? Well, we are officially business owners! EcoStar Pest Control is well underway, wahoo! I'll put the logo on here soon so yall can see. We want to start servicing homes in January/February. It's about time. We finally feel like grown-ups :).
Nothing's new with Winston, he's still running the house. So here are a few of my favorite things right now:
The new show on NBC, Community (we love Joel McHale)
I'm addicted
Now that the weather is warm, I love using my tea pot and making some hot chocolate...mmm...
My dad is awesome and got us a new laptop!!! It's so fast and cool and amazing, we love it!
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, enough said.
It always feels like somebody's watching me!!!
1 comment:
Yay for EcoStar! You'll have to tell us all about it come December. I have the geico song as my ringtone...those commercials crack me up! I haven't seen that show, I'm kinda curious now. Did you see The Office premier?!?!? HILARIOUS!!! loved it. ummm excited for our little rendezvous in 2 months
Post a Comment