
Today, my little brother went into the Missionary Training Center! He will be there for 9 weeks (I think) while he learns spanish, then he's off to Tallahassee! Dad, Bo, and Peter decided to make a road trip out of it! They drove for two days and made it to Utah yesterday. While they spend the evening in Salt Lake, Peter hung out with his dad, brother and sister. they had a really fun time going to the BYU basketball game. Today, Dad and Peter dropped off Bo at the MTC and went golfing (of course!). They are just heading home now and hopefully they will make it home by tomorrow night. It's a little weird to be home by myself. Peter and I have only been apart from eachother for one night before this week! I have been keeping busy with school and spending a lot of time at my parents house.
Good luck, Elder Adams-you'll be awesome!
Peter, come home!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment