Friday, September 3, 2010

Painting, Peter, and Pooch!

Well, our summer has been over for about two weeks now. I don't have school and Peter doesn't have to "go" to work most days so we get a lot of time together. So what have we been up to? Well, Peter and Paul have been doing a lot of this:

They are both baseball fans and the Rangers have been doing pretty good lately. They play almost every night so Paul comes over and the boys watch the game while I read my latest craving (The Hunger Games).
Winston hangs out alternating between sleep and barking frenzies all day. When I was doing laundry a few days ago, this is how I found him:



Lastly, this fall we have a list of home projects to finish. We FINALLY finished the kitchen! It has been partially painted since we moved in. Here's the before (before we actually moved in):

And After:


I LOVE it! It took a few coats for the red to be even enough, but I think it looks good. What do you think?

1 comment:

Becky Jorgensen said...

ok your kitchen is adorable!! I'm in love with your nut house sign!!! I need one for here!!