Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Weekend

The Saturday before Valentine's day, Peter made plans and told me not to schedule anything all day. He took me to this cute little spa in downtown McKinney and we both got massages! It was amazing. Then, I got a pedicure. It was so nice to have a Saturday where we just got to relax! Then, we went to Jason's Deli for a yum-o lunch and took a little nap before dinner. Peter made reservations and this delicious little Thai place called Samui in Allen. If you haven't been, you must check it out! I think it is our new favorite place.

We have a tradition of spending Valentine's day at home, maybe checking out a movie. I wasn't really in the mood for cooking, but we had everything and decided to make a delicious steak dinner together! I found a great deal on steaks at Sam's, we had some mashed potatoes, and broccoli. We also decided to try this dessert that was similar to a chocolate molten lava cake but the molten part was nutella! I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but it was so freakin' amazing! We were so proud of ourselves. I love that we still celebrate Vday but don't waste the money on a crazy expensive dinner with all the crowds.
Here are some pics from Samui:




No comments: