Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekly Challenge


I know this is two days late but I've been pretty busy the last couple of days. Besides cleaning the office, we had to finish some tax stuff for the business. I didn't get a picture of the office yet but I actually did do a ton of work on it! We got two new file cabinets, two file baskets, a new organizing thing for the wall, and outlet covers for all the uncovered outlets! It looks and feels so much better now. We still have some work to do but it is SO much better.
This week's challenge: not "tasty treats". Sometimes, usually after dinner, I start craving something sweet. We usually go get a tasty treat at Sonic or run to QT and grab a fountain drink. I LOVE my Dr. Pepper but we went out to eat a couple times last week and there is no more cash in our budget for any treats. It's too easy to justify spending a couple of dollars but that adds up so quickly. Plus, I want to try to wean myself off of so much Dr. Pepper (or do I really?!?!). We'll see how this week goes.

No comments: