Saturday, June 16, 2012

6 years together

Peter and I celebrated 6 years together on the 16th! I can't believe we've been married that long, but I can hardly remember life without this man. We have done so much the last six years. I graduated college, we started a business, we bought a house, we did IVF, and best of all-we had a baby. To celebrate, we dropped Weston off at my parents' and went to iPic to see MIB 3. It was cheesy like the others but we enjoyed ourselves. Weston was sick at the time, but he was asleep so we went over to sit on the lawn and watch some live Blues music. It was a nice relaxing evening. Peter is my best friend, my rock, and the best person I've ever met. I love him so much and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

No comments: