Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet the babies!

Before:
 
 After:

My cousin Misti had a cute little girl six weeks after I had Wes but since she lives in Temple Texas I wasn't able to meet her yet. Luckily she was able to come visit for a weekend so I put together a "meet the babies lunch"with the Adams family. It was so much fun! Out was the first time must of my aunts and uncles were able to meet Weston and Letti. We had some yummy food and the babies got plenty of attention. Luckily both of them were really good and neither one had a breakdown  :-). I am lucky to have a pretty great family and we can't wait to see Letti (and Misti) again soon!







1 comment:

stephanie anderson said...

he is just darling...such a chub! peter isn't sleeping at night? i KNOW he's not getting up with him...sorry we couldn't make it over our last trip a couple weeks ago, time was so short! not sure the next time we'll be out there, but we need to meet up for sure. maybe parker won't be teething next time! we'll be in utah sometime around christmas, will you??