Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ten months

I've been slacking on doing the monthly pictures but I finally remembered this month. I can't believe how much he has changed! I took him to the doctor this week and he only weighs 19 pounds. When he was sick, he refused to eat so I know that affected his weight but it is still low compared to what he was before. He went from the 75% to the 25% so the doctor said that my milk has probably just changed composition and that I need to start supplementing with formula. I have been feeling like it's been time to start weaning him for the past month or so now, so this confirmed my mother's intuition. Being told that he needs to be supplemented just made me really sad. I feel guilty for not giving him the nutrition he needs and I don't want my little baby to grow up! Am I the only person that feels an immense amount of guilt when something happens like this?
Moving on. Weston is so fun right now. He is down to 2-2.5 naps/day. He usually sleeps 7-7 which is great. He still isn't crawling but has started rocking on his hands and knees, it's so funny. He loves laughing and will laugh for no reason at all. He even has this hilarious fake laugh-love it. He could sit in the same spot all day and play with different toys. He's super easy to please and only cries when he's hungry or tired. He has four teeth and is getting two more which seem to take much longer to come in than the others to break through. We love love love this little guy!


2 comments:

Cano Family said...

LOL gosh those pictures are so awesome. he really has grown up so much!

glad2bemommy09 said...

you know I have gone through your TTC blog and it really moved me. I am so happy that the Lord has blessed you with this sweet and beautiful boy. I pray you and your husband continue to be blessed:) And the truth be said you never know how many of us are out there silently struggling. I am so glad to know that I am not alone.