Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby friends

When I was pregnant with Wes, I had some good friends who were due around the same time and now our babies are all so close in age! Weston has had baby dates with all these cuties his entire life and now they are all having thier first birthday parties! The first one is little Zoey:
Next was Grace. These two make it pretty impossible to take a picture together. Here's what I got at Grace's party:
 
We finally figured out how to photograph these two little squirmy wormies. They both love swinging and little G leans back all hill but Weston leans forward so he's almost in a standing position. These two are so different and do everything pretty much opposite of each other so it is really cute to watch them together.
Sam's birthday was the week after Grace's and at least the two of them sat still long enough for a little photo. Wes looks upset, but he was actually having a ball, he had just cut a tooth the night before so he was feeling his new tooth all day.
 
The next birthday party will be Weston's! I can't believe this little guy and all of his friends are turning 1. I'm so glad that Weston has some friends that he is growing up with.

2 comments:

Cano Family said...

aww so cute!! :) looks like he will have some great buddies to grow up with. and yes i cannot believe he will be 1 already! time flies when youre having fun!

Unknown said...

Swing pic is classic