Peter has resorted to giving me a heart attack in order to entertain baby Wes.
As I was doing laundry the other day, I pulled this out of the dryer. Probably should keep those in the guns but it was pretty funny. Welcome to Texas.
Weston would much rather play on the ground or in his jumperoo than snuggle, but he was in a snuggly mood the other day and I took full advantage of the situation. We got through an entire episode of Jeopardy like this!
Weston is almost a year and REFUSED formula so I started him on whole milk last week. Luckily, he actually likes it but for the first time in my life, I had to buy two gallons of milk. I don't even drink milk! This little guy has almost gone through an entire gallon of milk just this week. I still have to make smoothies for him to get him to drink enough, but I am happy to do so if that means he's getting the nutrients he needs.
4 comments:
That balancing babies in the palm of your hand thing is totally a Lauritzen thing. And it gets worse. Next is being tossed around and thrown in the air!
He is such a joy:)
He is such a joy:)
He is such a joy:)
Post a Comment