This weekend was General Conference and we had a nice relaxing weekend. Saturday, we just hung out at home and watched conference in our pajamas. Our little snugglebaby was actually really good and sat with me for a good part of the first session and slept for most of the second session.
Sunday, we had my brothers and some friends over for a yummy breakfast during the first session. I love conference and I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today. I know that I am a member of the true church on the earth. The organization of our church is set up just like it was in Jesus' time with a prophet and 12 apostles. I know that our Heavenly Father loves me so much. Having my own son makes me get a little taste of how much my Father in Heaven must love each and every one of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment