Weston has learned to take a page from his dad's book and read during potty time. This is how I can get him to stay still during diaper changes.
Weston has some pretty hair that curls when it gets long, but we had to cut it a little shorter because it was getting out of control. Luckily, we have an awesome hair dresser (Weston's Aunt Elisha) who lets him eat popcorn while he is getting his hair cut. Here's the before:
And after:
Weston has started to outgrow his baby toys and would just walk around the house swinging his arms from side to side so I decided to get him some big boy toys. He loves his new legos.
Although he is growing up with his big boy haircuts and toys, he isn't too big to fall asleep on mom's shoulder while grocery shopping. I love this little guy.






No comments:
Post a Comment