Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween part 1

Have I mentioned before that I love Halloween??? Holidays wih kids are so much more fun so I couldn't resist trick-or-treating at the shops in downtown Carrollton. Peter was an awesome dad and dressed up withy Weston even though no other adults were in costume. 

We invited a couple of Weston's friends to join us and they we're so cute. Weston was Jace from Duck Dynasty, G was Wonder Woman, and S was a cute little elephant. Trying to get three toddlers in one picture is almost impossible but despite the looks on their faces, they were having a great time. 

After trick or treating we went over to Twisted Root Burger for an early lunch with the littles. G was dipping her chicken nuggets in some ketchup so of course Weston had to get in on the action too. They both ended up covered in ketchup but at least they were cute!
Outside the restaurant Weston bought it would be hilarious to sit on his dad's shoulders and leaning backwards and forwards while grunting. 

It ended up like this. Yes, I snapped a pic before helping him up because that's what good moms do. 
We really have some great friends here and it's fun that our kids are all so close in age.

Saturday evening we headed over to our ward trunk or treat and chili cook off. We tried a few different chilies and then headed out to the parking lot for some trick-or-treating right before the rain started. 
Our friend Greg was also dressed up like a duck dynasty guy. 
Weston did not like holding onto his little pumpkin for trick-or-treating so he brought his wagon instead. He loved running around with it!
Happy trunk or treating!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this pics on your FB how fun! Weston is so cute pulling that little wagon around. -Genevie