Sunday, January 26, 2014

Big brother

I love my sweet little Weston. He has been spending a lot of time with Peter while I take care of Nathan, but I still try to have some one in one time with him. I took him to the park the other day and he was loving it. 

Weston was not a huge fan of baby Nathan at first, but he has totally warmed up to him. It took a couple weeks, but I finally got him to hold Nathan one night. 
Since then, he has become quite the little helper. He brings Nathan his pacifier, even if Nathan is dead asleep. When Nathan cries, he brings him a blanket. Weston has become really attached to his own blanket which he calls his "night night" lately so I think he thinks Nathan needs a blanket when he's sad. 
He even throws the diapers away after we change Nathan. Weston calls Nathan baby or Nae Nae. I love seeing him be a big brother. He is always kissing and patting nathan. 
When Nathan is doing tummy time, Weston likes to keep him company. 
He's still so funny and makes me laugh. 

1 comment:

Rich and Erin said...

LOVE these pictures! Brought back sweet memories! I feel like I'm looking back on when Ezra was born and how Zeke was with him. So similar! It's so sweet watching them come into their role as big brother!

Nathan is adorable! Love his name! Ezra's middle name is Mark too! :) We named him after his Grandpa. Did you name Nathan after Peter's favorite Uncle?? :)

Love you guys!