On Tuesday morning, we went to the play place at the mall for our church playgroup. It was nice to have an extra set of hands so I could feed Nathan while Caroline chased after Weston. We ran some errands and went grocery shopping for all the food we need it for the week and Weston kept us entertained. Silly boy.
On Wednesday morning, we went to storytime at the library. We haven't been in a couple of months and again, it was great to have some extra help. Weston had two of his little buddies there and they were so cute together. I know they don't look super excited, but they really did have a fun time. I love watching him grow up and form relationships and friends.
Wednesday evening, one of peters other sisters, Lorianne and her son Gideon joined us. I was actually surprised at how quickly Weston and Gideon started playing together. It was almost immediate. Weston would jump up-and-down on the ottoman and Gideon was cracking up. Weston love showing off and Gideon loved watching him.
They took a bath together that evening and ended the night jumping on the bed together. It's so fun that Weston has some cousins his age!





No comments:
Post a Comment