Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Last year was our first year having Weston on Valentine's Day and Peter and I decided to make it a family holiday. In the morning, I had a PTA meeting and Weston came with me so he could attend their valentines day program. The teachers said he was very well behaved and really enjoyed the program :-) he is such a good boy.

 When I got home, I found this little surprise!
I'm not a fan of chocolates but Reisens are my favorite! 
We continued our tradition of having a family lunch date this year at Chilis with our two boys. 
After naptime, we got a text from our babysitter that she was sick and had to cancel. Luckily, we have some great friends that were willing to watch Weston while we went to dinner. 
We went to Raifin's which is a Brazilian restaurant and ate way too much. My favorite was the filet mingnon and the Parmesan crusted pork. Yum-o. 
We brought our little guy with us and I thought I would have to feed him but he slept the whole time! 
Weston had a pretty good time, too. 
They were playing "where's your belly" haha. 
We have so much love in our lives and I love that we get to celebrate that on valentines day. 

1 comment: