Thursday, July 17, 2014

Free food day

This year, Chick-fil-A customer appreciation day fell on 711. That means a lot of free food for us!
First, I took the boys to 711 to get our free Slurpie. What's it has never had a Slurpie of before and he loved it!

 I had cherry Dr Pepper and he had sugarfree watermelon :-)
That Afternoon, I made a cow shirt for Weston, we got dressed up and met some friends over at Chick-fil-A for free dinner.
Weston kind of hated his shirt.
But he sure was happy when he got his chicken nuggets and fruit (yes, that's his happy face).  
After we ate, Weston played with his friends in the play place and he even got a cow balloon animal that was a sword. Of course, he popped it right before I snapped the picture. 
Thanks for the fun date, little man!

No comments: