Saturday, September 13, 2014

Soccer mom

My teenage self would be shaking her head right now. There were two things I always said I would never do as a grown up. One would be that I would never drive a minivan. The other was that in wouldn't be a soccer mom. No minivan here, but I am officially a soccer mom. 
Some girls from church put together a little soccer group of two year olds so I decided to sign Weston up. There are six kids which is kind if crazy but so cute. Coach Erin is so great with the kids and Weston really listens to her. 
The first practice consisted of more kids playing with the cones than the soccer balls but Weston LoVED it. He talked about soccer all week and the drills that they did. I swear his kid was made to play sports. 
I'm not going to push him into competitive sports any time soon but this is a good excuse to get out and run around. 

1 comment:

glad2bemommy09 said...

OMG!!! You have one cute little soccer player on your hands! And I know my younger self is like," Mom jeans? Really?" We change so much after children:)