Thursday, February 12, 2015

Winston

I've been waiting to write this post because it is pretty difficult to think about. After we had Weston, we started noticing that Winston was a little territorial and almost aggressive. He continued to get more and more aggressive and once we had Nathan, I knew we wouldn't be able to take care of him the way we would need to.  We made the tough decision to give him away and my parents were willing to take him. Unfortunately, he was getting more and more aggressive and too difficult to manage.
It was really short notice, but my parents had to make a decision to put him down.I wasn't able to say goodbye, but Peter was able to be there when it happened and bury him at my grandparents place in Oklahoma. 

I took it pretty hard, but I know it had to be done. I just remember so many years when we wanted a baby and Winston was there. I know it sounds stupid, but Winston really brought a lot of happiness to my life when I really needed it. 

No comments: