Friday evening, we headed over to the church for our ward trunk or treat. We won a prize for best family costume!
Westin hadn't seen us wear our costumes yet, so when Peter and I came out all dressed up, he just looked at us and said "Spiderman! I love you so much mom and dad." We can pick our costumes every year if we get that reaction each time.
I sure love this man of mine.
And this is Westons Spiderman face he does all the time.
Saturday morning, the great pumpkin came and left two little cars and a box of Halloween cereal for the kids. Later that day, we continued our tradition of trick-or-treating in downtown Carrollton with friends. This is the third year we've gone.We ate lunch downtown before heading home for naps. Westin was sitting by his buddy and asked for me to take a picture of them. So cute.
In the evening, the family came over for some Frito pie's and we went out trick-or-treating!
We had a bunch of friends come over and hang out on our porch with a small handing out candy and getting tons of trick-or-treaters. I think we went through eight big bags this year! Our street seriously rocks Halloween. Two of our neighbors across the street has hunted houses and we had hundreds of trick-or-treaters. Super fun and we had a blast!
I seriously love this holiday. It's such a great reason to get together with friends and dressed up and my kids think it's just magical. Happy Halloween!











No comments:
Post a Comment