We have good news! Winston started "school" this week so he is going to actually listen to us from now on. Wahoo!! There are four other dogs in the class and he is by far the smallest one. He was getting really protective when another dog came to smell us. One time a yellow lab wandered our way and Winston just snapped at him and started biting at the poor dog. Talk about little man syndrome. The very first thing we do in class is a doggy massage to calm him down. It only took about 30 seconds before Winston started falling asleep! He actually was the fastest learner in the class. We learned the commands "watch me" and "sit". We have been practicing here at home and he is doing really well.

As for us, we went to the state fair last weekend! I don't know why we decided to go on a Saturday, but it took us 2 hours to find parking!!! We were so frustrated, but when we finally made it, we had fun. We made it just in time to see "Dancing with the Dogs"!!!! I loved it and decided that when Winston finishes school, he is going to learn to dance (don't tell Peter, he doesn't know yet). Neither of us like fried food, so we didn't get the fried coke or the fried oreos, that sounded like a bit much. We saw everybody walking around with these HUGE turkey legs and Peter wanted to try one. We both had a bite and it was so nasty we threw it away. We thought it would be good because everybody who had one was almost finished, but it was so gross.

Peter also entered a basketball knockout competition and won...twice! We had a really fun time. Here are a few pictures from the fair!

4 comments:
Well, Lilibit it looks like you guys had a great time at the fair. Peetah sure looked like he was enjoying that turkey leg. I am so glad you both are taking time out and enjoying the fun things that life has to offer. I love this blog!!! This will be great! Maybe we can start one for Bonnie, Clyde and Winston! Love Mom
Well, Lilibit it looks like you guys had a great time at the fair. Peetah sure looked like he was enjoying that turkey leg. I am so glad you both are taking time out and enjoying the fun things that life has to offer. I love this blog!!! This will be great! Maybe we can start one for Bonnie, Clyde and Winston! Love Mom
OMG!!!! My grandduppy is in school!!! I am so proud of Baby Winston! I just know that he will end up being the best student ever! Love Mom
You guys look so hot at the fair! I don't know how you pull it off Eli in t-shirts! It must be your natural beauty (and I'm sure you picked up some tips from me). Good job on your blog, you look like pros!
Post a Comment