
On Tuesday, Peter and I went to the pumkpin patch! Most everybody had kids there, but we had fun looking at pumpkins and taking pictures. There were all kinds of things set up for pictures. We got a couple of snow cones and had fun finding our perfect pumpkin.


I also carved my first pumpkin! For Halloween, Peter and I dressed up as a cowboy and cowgirl. Winston also had a little bandana so he was a cowdog! We went over to my parents' and had some frito pie with tons of food! We had the missionaries and some friends over also. The best part of the night was seeing all of the trick-or-treaters dresed up in their costumes. It was a fun, relaxing evening. Friday afternoon, we took off to Wisconsin to visit our new nephews. Peter's oldest sister had her 7th and 8th twin boys! They were so sweet and we had fun seeing the family. We also got to see the baby blessings and some of Peter's extended family. It was so COLD!! We went to another town in Wisconsin and walked around some shops sipping hot chocolate and got to spend some time with one of Peter's cousins. I will post some more pictures from our trip soon!
3 comments:
Eli and Pete,
We are so disappointed that you left poor little Winston at home for your outing to the Pumpkin Patch. You are such mean dog parents!! We wish we could have gone to the pumpkin patch, especially since we've never heard of one where you can purchase snow cones. That's awesome!
hey you guys, i don't know if you remember us, but we were in the coppell 1st ward with you guys before it split! how are you guys??? we haven't been in touch in a long time!
Okay, you guys are kindof big nerds! Next time will you at least take our kids so
a) you won't look like big nerds
and
b) I can get free babysitting
Thanks, I'd appreciate it!
Post a Comment