So I'm not so good at this writing thing yet, but I'm getting there. Winston's training is coming along nicely, he learned how to "shake" this week! He is doing so much better. We spent Thanksgiving at my parents. We went there on Wednesday thinking we would leave Thursday night. When Thursday night rolled around, we decided to stay and went to wal-mart for some new high-class clothes. We didn't end up leaving until Saturday and went back today (Sunday). We made a lot of food and I actually cooked! I made a few dishes including these amazing chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. Everybody loved them if I do say so myself. Most of my dad's family came over for Thanksgiving dinner and a mean game of scrabble.
On Friday, Steph and I were daring enough to go shopping. We actually didn't have to wait in many lines and found some amazing deals at Target. I went shopping again on Saturday and got the cutest knee-high boots I've ever seen! I have been looking for some for a long long time. I also got a pair of closed toe brown church shoes which means..........MY SHOE COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!!! I have tennis shoes, flats, heels/wedges (open and closed toe), and boots in every color I need. I have worked on this for 22 years and have finally accomplished my goal. *sigh* Peter says that all of this teams are doing well: Jazz, Cowboys, BYU basketball, BYU football, and the Mavs (ok, that's my team). For any of you who missed it, the BYU-Utah game was pretty awesome. When we came home last night, we turned our heater on for the first time! It has been getting so cold here that even peter has decided to give up his usual shorts and t-shirt for jeans and a sweatshirt. I left my camera at my parent's house so I'll have to add pictures next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment