Ok. I haven't written in two months. I am not going to try to recap the last little bit, so I'll start from here. Well, we got a lot of new stuff!!!!!
1. New apartment. It is about 2 minutes from where we used to live but its nicer and bigger. We lived in a TINY apartment for the first year and a half of out marriage and it was time to upgrade.
2. New couches. For the first time since we got married, we have not one but two couches! In our old apartment, we only had a loveseat that had tears all over it. It is weird to be sitting on a couch while Peter is on another couch! I can even lay down and watch tv if I want to!
3. Speaking of tvs, we got one of those too! I told Peter last summer if he sold over 400 accounts (thats a ton) he could get a tv. He did. It's a 42" 1080pHD tv. That doesn't mean much to me except its big. He loves it so it also doubled as his Valentine's gift. We even upgraded cable and have a DVR. Welcome us to the 21st century.
4. New car. Its a silver 2004 corolla. It is the "top of the line" model and has nice tinted windows. Peter is the one that is going to be driving it. It is so weird to have two working cars since the last 9 months or so we have been sharing one!
5. New dog. OK, just kidding. We still love our little Winston! The last couple weeks he has grown up though. We don't even have to close our bathroom door anymore! He used to eat the toilet paper (not just shred it, actually eat it) so we would have to close our doors. Now, he leaves it alone. That's a big step. He minds really well and Peter even took him outside without a leash. He is going to start the intermediate classes at Petsmart March 8th.
I have been really sick the last couple weeks. I finally went to the doctor and it turns out I just had a bad case of the flu. I didn't even leave the apartment for almost a week! I am starting to feel better, but still coughing a lot. We are still both in school and its going well. Well, I am going to stay more on top of this and try to figure out how to update our blog more often.
I have pictures, but the cord to hook up the camera to the computer is yet to be found. I will got those up as soon as possible!
5 comments:
Too cute! Sounds like it has been an excited couple of weeks for you guys. Isn't it nice to have 2 working cars! The TV sounds nice (just don't tell my hubby). I'm looking forward to checking in on your blog.
See you tomorrow!
Wow!! You guys are high-class now. Now, I can't say the same for myself. It's fun to get some new things, especially a car!
Eli,
What a cute blog - I'm a frequenter so I'll be checking in to get to know you guys a little better! :)
Yeah, yeah I've heard that whole lost the camera cord story! Stop stealing my excuses Eli!
Saw your blog through Barbie's. How fun to get lots of new stuff. Seems like the little things in life are what's exciting (sitting on your own couch)!
Brad says you were shocked that I am not that quiet.
Post a Comment