Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 months later

So I obviously am the worst blogger of all time. I don't even know if anybody checks mine anymore... Anyway, I am just going to give you the highlights of the last 6 months:
April/May
-Mavs games (I can't wait for the season to start again!!!)
-Stars game
-Finish the semester
-David Cook wins American Idol!!! (Peter and I bet on the 2 Davids, I won)
-Peter starts working :(
June
-our anniversary!
-I suprised Peter with a trip to San Antonio: the Riverwalk tour, ate dinner on the Riverwalk, went to Sea World, and went shopping at the outlet mall.
-Peter got me diamond earrings! This is a huge deal because he has never bought me a diamond before, and now I got 2! My wedding ring was my grandma's so he got me 2 for our 2 year anniversary...SO CUTE!!!
July
-My birthday: we took the day off and went shopping (my favorite thing to do by the way). We also went to a movie and had dinner at On the Border with my family. Peter is the best gift giver of all time and gets me 2 tickets to see my favorite band in November...COLDPLAY!!!!!!!! I have always wanted to see them. They have been my favorite band since high school and I am so excited!
-Nothing else fun happens in July because Peter works his butt off.
August
-Peter's birthday: he had used all of his 4 days off so we just hung out at home after he got home. Then, we met a bunch of friends that weekend for a very hot outdoor dinner at Life's a Beach. I got him 5 golf lessons and he has already had 2! He LOVES GOLF
-Peter offically won his weight loss contest. He lost 50 lbs and weighed in at 191 lbs! I'm so proud of my Peta.
-Peter finishes work! WAHOO...
September
-a couple Rangers games
-Cowboys games
-BYU beats UCLA 59-0. Go Cougars!!!
(do you think we like attending sports events?)
-Elder Bednar came to visit our stake
I got a cord for our camera, thanks to our friends Marc and Becky but it doesn't work. Once I get another one (hopefully this week), be prepared for tons of pictures!

And for any of you who made your blogs private, I can't see them! Send me an email at elirose725@tx.rr.com and invite me! Just because I don't update mine doesn't mean I don't check yours. :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you started posting again! It's good to keep in touch with you! We need to talk soon.

Toni Dee! said...

Yay for updates . .. yes I'm a blog addict and check in all the time!

Becky said...

I check it!

Unknown said...

Yep, I check it too! And did you know Lynz has one, Turock Times. And I remember your Grandma's ring, SWweeettt!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillibit,
I check your blog. I am glad to finally see you back on! You do a great job!
Love, Mom.