Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies...YUM

Ok, so I have made these cookies twice this "cookie season" already. They are by far the best pumpkin chocolate chip cookies of all time. They are totally fluffy and so yummy! I hope you enjoy!

1 c. pumpkin
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
Nuts (optional)

Dissolve baking soda in milk; set aside. In large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg; stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until done.

6 comments:

joana said...

wow- those look awesome! and i actually have a can of pumpkin in my pantry, as well as all the other ingredients..i'm totally gonna make them tonight!
btw, i have those brazilian recipes. i can email them to you, or if you want to come over and watch me go through the steps, i'd love to do it! (it seems to stick in your head better if you see it done)
just let me know...call anytime!

Becky Jorgensen said...

k I'm so making these!! Pumpkin chocolate chip are my fav!!!

Erickson Fam said...

hum, guess I know what we're having with FHE tonight. Thanks for the recipe! I'm terrible at baking, I hope these turn out as yummy as you say!

Erickson Fam said...

oh, cute Thanksgiving blog background!! What website did you get that from? I'm always looking for cute ones.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

ok you are an angel! these are so good! already made them twice! thx for the recipe! :)

Erickson Fam said...

so this is my 3rd comment... ha!
Thought I'd let you know that I've made 4 batches already. So easy and WAY yummy. Thank you for sharing!