Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

So this has to be the best Christmas I have ever had. I'm not even lying. My grandma has been in town most of this month (we never see her for Christmas) so that has been fun. On Christmas Eve, we had the missionaries over to my parents house for dinner and had the best meal! We had baked potatoes, ribs, and baked beans..yummy. After dinner, we talked about the birth of our Savior and everybody shared why Christmas was important to them this year. For me, December has been a busy time in our house, but it has also been quite relaxing. We are lucky enough to have jobs (or Peter's job) that allow us to spend so much time together. Neither of us have worked this month and I finished school around the beginning of the month. Peter and I have had a lot of time to spend together and with my family. I really love spending time with him and I am so grateful that I have someone so special to spend my life with. He got me a KitchenAid mixer, a Mavs and Cowboys sweatshirt, and the Mamma Mia DVD! My parents got me a jewerly armior (spelling?)an ipod. My grandmama got me a sewing machine. I'm so spoiled and becoming so domesticated! Peter got a driver, a really expensive golf club, and a bunch of golf stuff. On Christmas day, we all just hung out and watched movies on my dad's new HD projector! So here are some pics from the last year(I know, finally). ENJOY














3 comments:

Turok said...

how cute are your pictures! I miss you girl!! you look so good! I am glad everything is going just awesomely for ya!!

Erickson Fam said...

I'm so glad to hear it was the best Christmas ever! Cute pictures. Looks like a busy month

joana said...

love the pics!