
The guest bathroom before:

It was painted a very dark green (and a bad paint job at that).
The bathroom after:


How 'bout them Cowboys?!?!?! Peter has loved the Dallas Cowboys since he can remember. I don't love football, but I do like the Cowboys, so we decided to dedicate the guest bath (at the front of the house between two bedrooms) to our favorite team. Don't you love the towels I MADE??

I am totally not crafty, but I couldn't find any towels. I love how they turned out. Peter says we still have some work to do in the bathroom like adding more decorations, but we both love it.
Here is a pic of the backyard. Our little Winston LOVES having his own backyard. Everyytime I let him out, he walks the perimeter just to make sure nothing has changed, it's so cute.

The master bedroom before: plain and boring

The master bedroom after: pretty much awesome. My cousin, Crystal, helped me sponge paint the wall. Do you like the white sidetables? We had them in the bathroom of our last apartment but we don't need the extra storage anymore. So, instead of buying sidetables right now, we just use them and they are perfect (except the color).

So look for part two later, but at least you can see the changes we have already made!
So Saturday was my 24th birthday. It started out a little dramatic. I won't go into all the details, but we had to get the radiator replaced and bla bla bla. Then, we had our Adams Summer Birthday party. There are a bunh of people on my dad's side of the family that have summer birthdays. Since nobody has seen our house yet, we decided to have the party at our place this year. I love having a house to hold parties at! Here are a couple pics:



After the party, Peter took me to the Cheesecake Factory and I ate some yummy Key Lime Cheesecake. We ate it outside on a bench and it was just nice to hang out with Peter. When we headed home, we decided to rent a movie so we watched The Knowing. CREEPY. It was nothing like what I thought what it would be like. The verdict is still out on whether or not I liked the movie. So what did I get for my birthday, you ask! Let me show you:

Peter got me not one, not two, but three massages at Massage Envy! I am going for my first one on Saturday. I absoutley LOVE massages. It is one of the best gifts I could ever receive. My family got me a Coach purse with a matching wallet! The most expensive purse I have ever owned has been 20 dollars, so this is a huge step up for me. I guess I am getting more sophisticated with my old age. I love my presents and the end of the day made up for the dramatic morning/afternoon I had. I know this is a very long post, but aren't you glad I have a camera cord now? I told you I would post more...
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! You did a great job on the towels! It was so nice to see you on Sunday. I've been thinking about you this week. Anytime you want to have a party at your house, let us know and we'll be there!
Cute Cute house....and I LOVE your haircut..I myself cut off my hair as short as yours..CRAZY!! Love the purse as well...i am jealous. LOVE IT ALL!!!
happy happy birthday!!!
So when do we get to see your house in person!?! Looks way cute! well done on all the projects!
Yeah Eli, I love your cowboys bathroom and your bedroom! You are so domestic!! I'm glad you had a good birthday! I went to cheesecake factory too, great minds think alike!
Happy Birthday Eli! Your house is so fun! Love the bathroom and your bedroom wall looks awesome! Also...LOVE the haircut! It looks GREAT! You guys better be planning your trip down south! :)
Happy Birthday and I liked seeing all the pics of the new house. Hopefully, I can come see it next time I come to Dallas.
Hi, this is Shawn a friend of Peters from Ut. Congrats on the new house, looks awesome!
Post a Comment