My sister-in-law decided to get married in May, so Peter and I made our way to Washington DC. Can I just say that although we were only there a few days, DC is pretty awesome. Here are a few pictures:
Me with my nieces



Me and my cute little Peta:



More to come...
5 comments:
yay you got a cord!!! k so I love the picture of you and Peter in front of Lincoln... the guy in the back is like, look at these crazy people lol
It looks like a fun trip- I wish we could have come to the wedding! I love the pictures of you and Peter-e the first one is too funny! I hope you guys are doing well!
So glad I now know about your blog! I like your cute new hair. I'm looking foward to staying in touch better now!
I would love to visit Washington D.C., just not sure the kids would allow me to enjoy it the way I want to.
yay pictures! you guys are so cute, and i LOVE your hair!!! (i want to see house pics)
Post a Comment