Thursday, July 23, 2009

Haircut

About a month ago, I decided to chop all of my hair off. Ok, not all off. I didn't tell anybody because people always tell me to keep my hair long and I didn't want to be talked out of it. Even now, I still have random people come up to me saying, your haircut is so cute! who cut your hair? you look great with short hair!. I love it, what do you think?
Before:

After (not the best picture, but the only one I really have):

5 comments:

The Martone Memories said...

I freakin love it! I want to chop mine off too

Jill said...

Im glad you still like it...im not gonna lie i was a bit nervous! Your gorgeous both ways! How nice that you can do both:)

Cook Family said...

You are so cute! You look great either way!

Meridith said...

I love the haircut Eli! You just have such gorgeous hair. Lucky girl. I am still waiting to see the house though.

Erickson Fam said...

love it!!!