Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

This year was the best Halloween ever! Peter and I have never really dressed up for Halloween (Peter hates dressing up), but we had an excuse this year. My brother is going on his mission in two weeks for two years. So, my family decided to throw a huge Halloween party on the 30th. So, Peter knew exactly what he wanted to be as soon as we talked about the party. I, on teh other hand, was very indecisive. After spending 3 weekends looking, Peter picked out a costume for me to try on and I loved it! I was a mummy queen and Peter was King Kong. Peter even carried a doll who had a white dress on to look like "Ann".
We had a dance party at my parents house and we went all out! There was a DJ, tons of food, and a bunch of people. Here are some pics of our awesome friends who came:






Here are some pics of the most creative, most original, and best costumes:



Then, Becky and I were in a dance off and, yeah, we won!

Some pics of me and my LITTLE brothers:



We had fun seeing old friends and dancing the night away!

The next day, we ran some errands then spent the evening at my parents. We watched creepy movies and ate frito pies. Overall, it was an awesome weekend and the best Halloween we have ever had!!!

1 comment:

Erickson Fam said...

WAY fun party! I didn't know you and Becky won the dance off. Wish we didn't have to leave early :(
You seriously have such a fun family! Thanks again for inviting us!!