This las semester has been really crazy for me. I got home late every night and had tons of homework. Peter and I didn't have too much time, especially during finals week, to spend together. Peter said that he planned a special date night for me after I finished my finals. He had the entire night planned and even had reservations! First, we went to Zea's WoodFire Grill in Frisco. It was nice to go to a nice restaurant that was not Olive Garden. It was very tasty and I would recommend it! Next, we went to look at Christmas lights at the Square in Frisco. I just LOVE seeing Christmas lights. When we were walking around the little shops, it started snowing during one of the Christmas songs! (Ok, they had little snow machines hidden but it was pretty cool). Next, we went to see

. It wasn't the best movie we've ever seen, but it was cute. I really like Sarah Jessica Parker and was looking forward to seeing it. This is the only picture I got of that night.

It was a great way to end the semester and start our vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment