
Transaction 1:
1 thermal care neck warmer
2 Bic soleil razors (4 ct/ea)
2 boxes Kotex tampons
1 box Kotex liners
1 Colgate toothpaste
Total Spent: $15.22
Total Saved: $14.60
Register Rewards (money that can only be used at Walgreens): $8.50
Transaction 2:
2 Lysol cleaning wipes
1 Package cleaning gloves
1 box Honey Bunches of Oats
1 box Cocoa Pebbles
2 Sally Hanses nail polishes
Total Spent: $1.11
Total Saved: $27.02
Register Rewards leftover: $2.00
I have to admit we spent almost two hours at Walgreens but it was our first time. It was a fun time though since Jana and I got to hang out and we saved tons of moolah.
Total Spent: $16.33
Total Saved: $41.62
Then, I went to Kroger and spent $63.98 but saved $29.42. If I hadn't bought Winston's dog food (I usually put that on another tab) I would have still been under my $65 budget for the week. I only spent $15 on groceries last week so I'm doing awesome if i do say so myself.
We'll see how I do next week...
3 comments:
You go girl! Great job. I wish I was as motivated to coupon as I used to be. I do see stuff now in the ads that I used to buy with coupons and it makes me sad to have to pay full price. Maybe I'll get back into it one of these days. Good for you and Jana! :)
geez man....steve would go crazy if i did that...in a good way! good for you
Reading this is inspiring me. I really should start using coupons - It's just time consuming and I'm lazy, but after reading how much you spent vs. how much you saved, it's stupid not to!
Post a Comment