So I have continued my couponing and did awesome today! I convinced Peter to come with me (we stopped at Planet smootie beforehand with my BOGO coupon) and we headed to Kroger. They were having an awesome sale this week (buy 10 get $5 back). I got my coupons ready and tried to stay under my $65 budget. Here's what I got:

It may not look like much, but it really is a ton of stuff.
Total Spent: $61.62
Total Saved: $70.11
I have enough groceries to make meals every day for a week and I stocked up on tons of great stuff that will laslt a long time. Yay me! :)
2 comments:
you go girl!! we, ourselves have Krogers here....I tihnk I may have to check into that deal!
good job eli! i went today too and got some great deals-saved 68% NICE!! i have a love/hate relationship with couponing, but it sure does feel nice when you leave feeling richer!
Post a Comment