Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's, a day to remember

We had a really boring St. Patty's day. It was really crazy involving a ton of work. We made a website, made 2 different flyers to pass round neighborhoods, paid bills, figured out the computer program, picked up shirts, etc. You get the point. But, this made it all worth it:

OUR FIRST TWO CUSTOMERS (yes, Winston had to be in the picture)!!! We even got paid! I can't even believe it. Peter and I have been working really hard the last year or so to get this business ready to be off and running. There is still more work to get done, but Peter spent his first day knocking yesterday! We are so grateful for our the support our friends and family have shown us in preparing for this. We are just so excited to see this dream become a reality. I'm not sure if you can tell, but our logo on Peter's shirt is green (festive, I know). Anyway, checkout our website but remember we have no idea how to even make a website! www.ecostarpestcontrol.com.

6 comments:

Steve and Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so awesome. And grown-up. Yay Peli!

Cook Family said...

That is so great! I love your phone number, very similar to our phone number....

becki said...

woohoo to you! hope it continues to go great!

Russ and Megan said...

congrats you two! We're excited for you guys! Hope it takes off for you this summer!

Erickson Fam said...

congratulations!! That's awesome! We like paying customers :)

Jamie Garlick said...

actually, the website looks really good! Nice job!