Friday, March 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

So we celebrated Valentine's day a week late. I wasn't really feeling up to going out on the 13th (the Saturday before Valentine's day). It started out really chaotic and by that evenint, I just wanted to stay home, eat cookies and watch tv. SO, we decided the 20th would be our Valentine's day. It was actually pretty cool because there were no crowded restaurants, no crowded movie theaters, and no outrageous prices! The day started with waking up late and when I woke up, Peter had brought me some beautiful flowers. After running a few errands, we went to Sauce on the Square. It is an Italian restaurant in downtown McKinney that was actually pretty good. We have been trying to save money so we don't really eat out too much. It's nice to change it up once in a while.
Then, we loaded up on some candy and went to see It was really cute and even Peter enjoyed it. Can you tell? . It was really relaxing and nice to go out on a date.

No comments: