Peter got recruited to join a local city basketball team a couple months ago. He was playing basketball at the gym and this guy was there everyday at the same time. One day, he asked Peter to join the basketeball team he was putting together because Peter is pretty much awesome. So we show up for his first game and Peter is the only white guy and to top it off, he has a major farmer's tan that you can clearly see when he wears his jersey. It was pretty funny. He didn't want me to go to his first game because he was nervous but I had to go. I get so nervous every game! I love going and I yell and cheer for their team. So far, they are undefeated!


Go Warriors!!!!!!
2 comments:
haha love the line up the basketball pros...including peter
oh that's funny! i love the farmer tan visual.
hey i have a quick question. i know some people that are moving to mckinney 3rd ward. is that your ward? do you like it? can you tell me about it? if not, have you heard anything about it? just email me. joanasanders@gmail
thanks girl! you're looking cute as ever:)
Post a Comment