Sunday, August 15, 2010

Concerts and Games

Well, This has been a pretty crazy month for us. The week before my birthday, we went to see MICHAEL BUBLE! Peter got me tickets for my birthday and I was so excited! Now, if you aren't aware, we absolutely love Michael Buble. We danced to his rendition of Only Fools Rush In at our wedding and have been talking about seeing him since we were dating. Finally, Peter made it happen! He got seats and then we realized we had a friend in the Dell suite so we got to sit in the suite for the show. He was an amazing performer.

Then, we went to see Brad Paisley with our friends, Daniel and Genevie. Brad Paisley is my current country music favorite. We got lawn seats and we about melted it was so hot, but it was worth it. Justin Moore and Darius Rucker (Hootie, not the Blowfish) opened up for him. I have to say, I think Darius Rucker was my favorite that night.





Since moving to Texas, Peter has started to become a Rangers fan. They have been doing really good lately so we decided to go with our good friends, Marc and Becky to the Rangers-Red Sox game. We got tickets a week beforehand but the only tickets were literally in the very last row. At first, I wasn't excited about the nose-bleed section but it turned out really great. We had the best breeze and the section we were sitting in was in the shade the whole game. It was the best game ever to go to. Usually, I get a little bored watching baseball (ok, very bored) but this game was amazing. We were down 2-8 then we caught up by the 9th inning. It went into two overtime innings and we won with a walk-off home run in the 11th inning! We were going crazy.



We have been very busy but are blessed with good friends and fun memories.

1 comment:

Steve and Stephanie said...

I just had to explain to Steve about Pita's smiling in pictures.....