Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Challenge #2



I finished all of my blogging last week and its good to know that it is one less thing to worry about.

Challenge #2: Fix all of my clothes that need a some needle and thread work. I am not a sewer but I do know how to use a sewing machine. My grandma was here for Christmas and taught me how to hem some pants so I will be relying on that as well as some youtube videos.

To do:
Hem 3 pairs of jeans (I have short legs so most of my jeans are too long)
Hem Peter's temple pants
Sew up a hole in my favorite Rocky shirt
Sew on a snap on my cute white coat
Sew buttons on my green khaki jacket

Yes I am well aware that this is a lot of sewing for somebody who doesn't sew, but I should have the time this week. My husband is going to Utah Tuesday-Saturday for work so I figure this is a good time to get all of this done and keep me busy as well. I am not really a perfectionist at all so if you see me walking around with uneven pants, you now know why :)

2 comments:

Rennie said...

Call me if you need help. I'll be happy to help you!

Steve and Stephanie said...

i want a sewing machine.
jealous
come here and sew stuff for me!!!