I also hemmed Peter's temple pants. He has been out of town all week and hasn't had a chance to try them on, so I just hope they fit. I didn't get around to sewing the snaps back on my white coat, but hopefully I will have some time to do that this week. I couldn't find any buttons I liked for my khaki jacket so once I find those, I will put those on as well.

On to my weekly challenge for this week: Organize the kitchen. This isn't my pantry, but wouldn't this be nice?

To do:
Clean out the refrigerator.
Organize the freezer
Organize the spice cabinets (I have one cabinet for spices and one for baking supplies)
Organize/clean out the pantry
Organize under the kitchen sink
Organize the tupperware cabinet
Organize the kitchen utensil drawer
This means take everything out, clean the shelves, throw out any expired food, and put everything back in so we can find and use everything we have. I'll try to take pictures. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment