
I have been thinking a lot lately about some things that I want to do. Now that I am done with school and work at home, I have the opportunity to do some of those things. I decided to start the Weekly Challenge. So here it goes. Every Sunday for the rest of the year, I am going to post a challenge that will help me grow physically, mentally, spiritually, or just push me to try something new. I would love and appreciate comments of your thoughts or encouragement. Here are some ideas of weekly challenges that will be coming up:
Make valences for my windows
Read a book in a week
Go to yoga every day for a week
No sugar for a week
Start an herb garden
etc...
If you have any ideas of challenges, please let me know. I only have about half of the year figured out as of now.
So my challenge for this week: Catch Up on my blogging. This whole challenge should have started at the new year, but our computer was broken and we just got it back this past week.

To do (what blogs to finish by next Sunday):
White Rock Marathon
Christmas
Our trip to Wisconsin
2010 Recap
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!! i will be excited to read about your challenges and accomplishments. What an awesome idea. I like it!
Post a Comment