Number 1: I am very thankful for our little business. I know we often joke that we don't have "real" jobs, but we do actually do run a business. We planned for this business for 3(ish) years before we opened for business. We have been so blessed with the success of our business. Our job gives us the chance to spend every day together and support our family at the same time.

Number 2: I cannot go without mentioning my favorite person in the world, my Petah. I just love everything about him and feel so lucky to have him in my life. He is so funny, smart, supportive, happy, laid back and everything else I could ask for in my perfect fit. Neither of us are very mushy people so I won't go on and on about how great he is, but I am very VERY grateful to have such a wonderful husband.
Number 3: Lastly, I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ lives. I know that He came to this earth to set an example for me. I also know that He gave his life so that I can return to live with Him again. The gospel is such an important part of my life and it guides my everyday decisions. I know that I am a daughter of God and that he loves each and every one of His children. Having the gospel in my life, I feel whole and complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment