(My youngest brother is missing from this pic because he's serving a mission right now.)Number 2: I am thankful for transportation. I know that might sound kind of silly, but it plays such a huge part in our everyday lives. Peter's family lives all across the country (and world for that matter) and although we don't get to see them as often as we would like, we still get to see them at least a couple times/year. Thanks to advances in modern technology, we can fly anywhere we want to. This makes it much easier to visit our family.

Number 3: I am thankful for my sweet little pooch. He is crazy and sometimes becomes his alter-ego "Dogzilla". He is just so funny and makes us laugh all the time. When I am not feeling well, he is the best snuggle buddy. He is a great reason for me to get out of the house and spend some time outside. I mean, how can you not love this face?
No comments:
Post a Comment