Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3 Things- Day 3

Number 1: I'm thankful for good books. A really good book can take me away to another place. I can forget my worries and jump into another world. I just got Matched in the mail today (I ordered it with a coupon code last week) and I'm excited to start it.


Number 2: Good friends. I have been blessed with lots of great friends in my life. I can't add enough pictures to show all of the people who enrich my life. I think that friends come into our lives at times when we need them. The Lord has a path for each of us and places us in each others' paths so we can help each other out. I have seen friends in my life that have helped me to become the person that I am today.

Number 3: Today, I am grateful for hot water. It snowed again last night and it has been freezing all day today. I couldn't imagine living in a time where there was no heated water, let alone a time when you had to go to a well for your water. My philosophy is that a hot bath/shower can make you feel better whether you are sick, sad, mad, crying, or even happy. I can't wait for the day when I have a soaking tub!

No comments: