1. One of my favorite things in the world to do is go to a good Mavs game and scream my lungs out. Especially when we play the Jazz and I can rub it in Peter's face when we win.
2. I love make-up. I don't wear tons, but I love wearing it different. One staple every girl should have in their make-up bag (or drawer in my case) is red lipstick.
3. I used to suck at cooking. I'm not too bad now.
4. I like to read casually. I will pick up a book and just read a couple pages every night; thus, I am not usually finished with books by the time book club comes around each month.
5. I pretty much only listen to country music. One of my most recent favorites is Jason Aldean.
6. I HATE doing the dishes more than any other chore. I'd rather clean toilets than clean dishes. Peter usually does them for me :)
7. I love comedy shows. Modern Family, 30 Rock, and Community are just too awesome.
8. I will not wear open-toed shoes if my toes aren't painted. No questions asked.
9. I have to sleep with a fan on. Even when it has been cold the last couple of days, I have to turn it on. Not because I'm hot, but because I need the white noise.
10. I would much rather stay up late and sleep in than wake up early. It's 12:06 right now.
11. I would rather have something salty than sweet. Usually.
12. I got a facial once, for my first anniversary and I have been dreaming of my next one since then.
13. I'm cheaper than cheap. I hate spending money because I feel guilty later on.
14. I love decorating my house. From pictures to holiday decorations, I can't get enough.
Ok, Peter's turn (he doesn't know I'm doing this)
1. He loves the Jazz and wants a D.Will jersey.
2. He has been a Cowboys fan since he can remember. He married into the right family.
3. Although he didn't go to BYU, he loves the Cougs and is a bigger fan than I am.
4. He loves to wear his slippers that we got for $3.50 at Target. He wears them even when we go out.
5. Peter loves playing basketball and was on a team last summer. Hopefully this summer too.
6. He loves anything with sugar. Yes, like Elf.
7. If he finds a good book to read, he will finish it in a couple of days.
8. He makes a mean omlet. Yum-o.
9. In high school, Peter played baseball, basketball, and football.
10. He wants to be on the Champion's tour when he turns 50.
11. Peter has done pest control for 8 years. And he is great at what he does.
12. He actually likes selling door-to-door.
13. Peter is the shortest guy in his family.
14. He loves sushi. I hate it so he usually goes with my dad to get his fix.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know us a little better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment