Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Challenge




This week was sooo cold and it totally threw me off. We couldn't run any routes because the ground was always either covered in snow or ice so we didn't get much work done. My last challenge was to clean out my kitchen but I have to admit that I didn't get very far. I did clean out my baking and spice cabinets but that's it. I know it sounds totally lazy but I just couldn't get myself up to do anything. This weekly challenge will not carry on to the next week so I must leave it behind. I guess since I make up the rules, this works in my favor :).

Next week's challenge: The Thankful Journal. I will blog every day about 3 things that I am grateful for and why. What are you thankful for???

1 comment:

Christi said...

Hey! So I'm loving your weekly challenges. It's a great idea. Anyway I was reading some of my regular blogs and came across this one that made me think of you. I'm going to try it. Here's the link: http://mormonwoman.org/2011/02/04/elder-dallin-h-oaks-speaks-on-religious-freedom-at-chapman/