Q: How far along are you?
A: 12 weeks-almost out of the first trimester!
Q: What is your due date?
A: April 13th. Yes, Friday the 13th.
Q: Was it planned?
A: Oh yes, years in the making. We did In Vitro Fertilization this summer so it was more than planned :)
Q: When do you find out what you're having?
A: Hopefully the week of Thanksgiving.
Q: When did you find out?
A: Well, we did IVF this summer so we knew right away.
Q: Have you been sick?
A: YES. I'm not one of those people who just feel nauseous. I have thrown my guts up the last couple of months but I'm starting to feel a tiny bit better. Come on second trimester...
Q: Do you have any feelings on what you're having?
A: Neither of us do, but we are just excited to have a little baby at this point.
Q: Have you thought of any names yet?
A: We have tried but neither of us can agree on anything so we will have to see how this goes.
Q: Who did your pregnancy announcement pictures?
A: My AMAZING and talented friend, Becky. Check out her photography blog here. She's amazing and everybody should use her.
6 comments:
I am so happy for you, girl!!!! That is SO exciting!! Can't wait to see what the little bugger is!!! And I pray that your morning sickness passes quickly for you bc it totally sucks! I have been there... Hang in there! CONGRATS!!!!
How exciting!!! I am more than thrilled for you guys! Sorry you've been so sick though :( I hope that part doesn't stay to much longer. I can't wait to see you with that cute prego belly!!
Congrats! So happy for you guys, babies and kids are an ever going adventure and im sure you guys will have a blast!
Congrats Eli!! I'm so excited for y'all ^_^
(Preggi Pops and Jolly Ranchers are fantastic for morning sickness)
CONGRATS you guys!!! We couldnt be any happier for you both! How exciting. Im sure the Pond's are excited to have a cousin! :) Hope you get feeling better Eli! From someone who is sick the whole 9 months.....Its not fun, but SO worth it the moment you see your sweet baby! We are so happy for you guys!
Eli - CONGRATS! April 13th is the birthday of our twin girls, Allisyn and Kathryn. I'm sure you know about Allisyn. Anyway, so many years in the making, you both will be terrific parents!
Post a Comment