Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The moment we've all been waiting for

Today my little brother got home from his mission! It was so awesome to see him after 2 long years. I will do a separate post on that later so I can have time to upload all of my pictures and record the events of the day.



Once we got home from dinner, I had Bo read this little poem:
Ten little fingers and ten little toes
Boy or girl, nobody knows.
Everyone is wondering pink or blue,
We've waited to tell just for you!
Will you have a nephew or will you have a niece?
This is the moment that will put your mind at peace.
This box reveals what the baby will be,
Once it is opened, we will all see.

So the verdict is in.



It's




A




BOY!!!!!!!



We actually found out on Monday but we wanted to wait for the entire family to be there when we made the big announcement. We are so excited for our little guy to come!

3 comments:

Eli said...

For some reason my videos aren't showing up, but I'll try to figure out why later.

Cook Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Matt and Amie said...

Yeah! Congrats! We are so happy and so excited for you guys.