Tuesday, December 20, 2011

22 weeks


This was a week and a half ago but here I was at 22 weeks!

5 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

I've been meaning to comment, so sorry it has taken me so long. But just wanted to say congratulations and how happy I am for you guys!!! Your little bump is so cute! Makes me miss being pregnant. You two will make great parents and it is honestly the raddest thing ever!! It is amazing how much joy and happiness your little boy will bring you every single day! And boys are awesome btw! Hope things continue to go well and you have a very enjoyable pregnancy!! Love you guys!!

Jana said...

Cute little belly Eli! You look great

Turok said...

You're so tiny! You looking good mamma! I am. So excited for y'all!!

Elisha said...

I love the sweater dress! Super cute pregnant girl outfit! ;)

Cano Family said...

You look amazing as usual!