This past Wednesday we had some friends who had a baby so they gave us a couple Mavs tickets for the night. We went to go pick them up and drove all the way down to the AAC only to realize that the game was on Thursday night! I thought it was pretty funny and we just made a little date of it. We went to On the Border and had a yummy dinner. The next night we actually went to the game and had a great time. We were in the nosebleeds but you can't really go wrong with a hot dog and the Mavs.
I didn't get any pictures at Christmas but here's one from New Year's eve. I know it's blurry but I still like it. I can't believe how small my belly was!
When we were in California we had a bond fire on the beach with my brothers and dad.
Lately, I've just been getting ready for baby to get here. I've made tons of freezer meals, put the crib and changing table together (with the help of my brother and Peter), and just getting stuff done around the house. I can't believe he will be here in a month! Starting a few weeks ago, I had 4 good friends have babies within 3 weeks! I was able to go visit all of them and see their little bundles of joy and I just can't wait for my turn. All I can think of is this little guy and what life will be like once he gets here. I am so blessed to be pregnant right now but I'm just so excited to finally meet the little guy!
1 comment:
I am so excited for y'all! Babies are so fun :) We're only on month 7 with Zamorah, and it's amazing watching them grow.. And baby snuggle are THE BEST!
Let me know if y'all need anything ^_^
Post a Comment